At today’s Personal Agility Lean Coffee, I was asked for a simple explanation of PAS. Here is how I explained it:
The Personal Agility System is a simple framework to align what you do with what really matters. Thanks to its dialog-based approach, Personal Agility scales from the individual to the largest organization.
At the heart of PAS you find:
- Purpose – Align what you do with what really matters.
- Celebration – Celebrate what you got done, even if it was different than what you planned or intended.
- Choice – Choose how to spend your time. You probably have too much to do, so choose things that matter first.
- Emergence – Ask questions and really listen to the answers. Together with others you can become something bigger.
- Kindness – Be kind to yourself. You are doing the best you can, given the situation at hand.
Thanks Sakthi Chandrasekar, Has Razwi and Jyoti Dandona for the invitation and to Ipsita Mishra, Susannah Chambers and Adelina Stefan, for bringing and sharing your experience.