Certification, or what does it mean to be a Recognized Practitioner of The Personal Agility System?
A Recognized Practitioner of Personal Agility™ knows what really matters in their lives and strives to live life accordingly. A recognized practitioner can explain the six questions of The Personal Agility System, can demonstrate how they are using Personal Agility to identify what really matters, and can show how they are using their Priorities Map to to organize their lives.
Recognition is granted after a one-on-one coaching call. Recognition represents a confirmation that on the date of the recognition, the practitioner understands The Personal Agility System and has been applying it to their lives for at least one month. There are three levels of recognition:
- Recognized Enthusiast (PARE) – Your have read the Personal Agility Guide or Book, and are using the Personal Agility System to lead your life.
- Recognized Practitioner (PARP) – You have taken an approved course and are using Personal Agility and to coach yourself to a better life.
- Recognized Ambassador (PARA) – You have integrated Personal Agility into your coaching practice, and actively promote Personal Agility. A PARA can recognized PARE and PARP Candidate.
How to become a PARP Recognized Practitioner
How to become a PARE Recognized Enthusiast
- Read the book or the Guide to Personal Agility.
- Pay the fee (and note the Invoice #)
- Ensure that your profile has your real name and that your avatar is a recent picture of yourself
- We will contact you to schedule a 30 minute coaching call
- Confirm in the call that you meet the criteria.
How to become a PARA Recognized Ambassador
- Be a PARP Personal Agility Recognized Practitioner
- Submit your application (there are a couple of steps in the process)
- We will contact you to discuss next steps
Apply to become a Recognized Practitioner or Recognized Enthusiast of Personal Agility!
Send us your application!
List of Recognized Ambassadors of The Personal Agility System
The list of PARAs is now visible here: Trainers & Ambassadors
List of Recognized Practitioners of The Personal Agility System
The list of PARPs is now visible here: Directory of Recognized Practitioners of The Personal Agility System.
List of Recognized Enthusiasts of The Personal Agility System
The following persons have been recognized as Enthusiasts of The Personal Agility System:
“PAS Recognized Practitioner”, “Recognized Practitioners of The Personal Agility System”, and the PAS Badge are Trademarks of Peter Stevens