1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Peter Stevens
(@peterstev)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Starting tomorrow, my colleague George Verdolaga will be hosting the Book Success Virtual Summitwhere “15 world-changing experts reveal their secrets to help you write & finish your book.” I am honored to be considered one of these experts.

George and I had a conversation about Personal Agility and how it can help you get your book written or achieve other long term goals, which will be broadcast during the conference.

Here is the program:

• Create a 6 Figure Business from Writing a Book with George Verdolaga
  • Decide whether traditional or self-publishing is for you with Ben Coles
  •  Build Your Client List by Doing Public Speaking For Free with Jackie Lapin
  •  Overcome your fear of public speaking or cold-calling with Lucas Mattiello
  •  Sell more books by Zeroing In On The Right Audience with John Limbocker
  •  Grow your mailing list using webinars with Sue Clement
  •  Get More Speaking, Consulting & Training Gigs by Selling More Effectively with Tiji Thomas
  •  Manage Time More Effectively To Achieve Your Goals with Peter Stevens
  •  Build a tribe of followers using face-to-face networking with Mark E. Sackett
  •  Organizing an international conference around your area of expertise with Jonathan Chow
  •  Deliver your Expertise to a Corporate Audience by Delivering Workshops with Sandy Chernoff
  •  Get a TEDx talk and Build a Global Brand with Roger Killen
  •  Develop the Daily Habit of Writing with Joe Britto
  •  Be completely location independent and build your brand from anywhere in the World with Dan Johnston
  •  Monetize your Expertise by creating & delivering online Courses Tied to your Book with Iman Aghay

I have taken Iman Aghay’s Online Course Formula and found it to be awesome! So I am really excited about the other speakers!

Schedule:

June 27-29, 22.00 to 03:00 CET

Cost

Participating live is free of charge (though it is in the afternoon Pacific time, which puts it late at night European time). You can also get access to the recordings for a modest fee.

It starts tomorrow, so now would be a good time to register!

Posted : 26/06/2017 6:17 pm

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden