Today: Two Free Training Events with Maria and Peter

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Peter Stevens
(@peter)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Today, March 22, 2023 – 10am EST (15:00 CET/19:30 IST)
Accelerating Business Results – Led by Maria

Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0rf–hrj0oGdUTkK5hg8jC1C0qeUWe4di1

Discover how you can embrace the future of work and unlock new levels of efficiency and innovation to accelerate your business results while harnessing the power of Personal Agility combined with emerging technologies and discover the limitless potential of your business.

Today, March 22, 2023 – 18:30 CET (1:30pm EST/23:00 IST)
Get Started With the Personal Agility System –
Hosted by Agile Coaching Practice Greece

Register here: https://www.meetup.com/agile-coaching-practice-greece-acpg/events/291989266/

Attention coaches: Today we are going to explore a powerful approach to achieving self-awareness for you and your clients: The Personal Agility System. You will come out of the workshop with a better understanding of what really matters to you, and will be poised to manage your week for maximum impact. You can use this approach with your clients.

You will also be the first to work with Peter using two new tools:

* Wonder.me, a virtual workspace that allows for more spontaneous interactions between participants
* Kanban Zone, an easy, flexible, and powerful way to manage your boards. (Use my code for an extended free trial.)

Wonder.me is a bit of an experiment. It looks really cool, but this is, for me at least, the first attempt for a real event. Cue drum roll!

Join us for either or both of these opportunities. I look forward seeing you there!

Edit - corrected the time for the Getting Started Event to 3 and 1/2 hours after Accelerating Business Results

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Peter Stevens

Posted : 22/03/2023 6:45 am

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden