Clear all

Gratitude - My Personal Agility - Transformation a sure shot Success

2 Posts
1 Users
4 Likes
Balasubramanian Chandrasekaran
(@balu)
Topic starter

I work as a Consultant in Technology Services sector. I happened to see / hear about PAS when I was working in UAE. Due to hectic Work which was in full throttle could not devote much time to it. Recently through my LinkedIn network got to see PAS. I took this as an opportunity to transform myself when it come to work-life balance and getting things done around me. 

Life is full of riddle but the beauty of life is living it the way we want that would help us and around us to transform and get things done to achieve higher purpose life/work goals. 

With the help of tools provided by Personal Agility System like Priorities Map, Forces Map, Possibilities and Bread Crum Trail I could visualize how my ship towards JAMAICA can reach the shore. Prior to it was in the midst's of ocean as mentioned above. I could see a Transformation within myself and around in my family in terms of getting things done and bringing the agility inside me. I am happy and my family members are happy as i could bring a balance with work/life.

The tools and techniques of the Personal Agility System helped me achieving my desired outcome:
- What Really Matters (WRM) - “Life is the ocean” metaphor - The 6 Questions of PAS - Celebrate and Choose Event - PAS Priorities Map and Breadcrumb Trail - PAS Forces Map - PAS Alignment Compass - PAS Stakeholder Canvas.

I would like to take opportunity to thank the Senior Members Mr. Peter Stevens, Ms. Maria Matarelli, my coach Ms. Shweta Jaiswal, and the coaching call session that was held by Dr. Sriram to help me through the coaching process. 

I see a massive potential towards the use of Personal Agility System in length and breadth of the world around us be it for individuals or for corporates. It is an excellent framework. Wishing a Very Happy New Year with Good Health. 

Much Gratitude. Thank you. 

Posted : 07/01/2021 1:58 pm

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden