Notifications
Clear all

My experience using PAS

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@johanna)
Topic starter

To provide a little bit of background. I am computer engineer with 12 years of experience in diverse industrial sectors including telecommunications, health, education, retail, insurance and technology.  The focus of the first 11 years of my caree was in technical staff (projects, systems, data). However, in 2019 I started feeling a hole in my heart that later made me realise that I wanted people to be my primary focus.

That is why, one year ago  I moved to full time scrum master. I love agile values and principles and scrum values and practices. Because the heart of agile and scrum is people. That is why I finally feel complete.

Before using PAS I had never stopped and reflected on what was important to me in my life and I didn’t have a way to visualise what was my focus. Even though my family is the most important to me. I didn’t realise I wasn’t doing much for them and now using PAS they are my priority and they can see the change in me.

Additionally, apart from my family, I have discovered other categories very important to me. With the use of PAS I consciously make decisions everyday accordingly to what its the most important to me and the impact that is going to have in me, my family and the community.

I'm so thankful that Jyoti Dandona introduced me to PAS as it has changed my life for good. And thanks to Sakthi Chandrasekar for your guidance.

Posted : 03/10/2021 1:41 am

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden