Notifications
Clear all

Reignite Yourself using Personal Emotional Agility - Make it YOUR DAILY Habit !!!

23 Posts
1 Users
12 Likes
Sudipta Malakar
(@sudipta-malakar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Success comes from having the Self-Confidence, focus, prioritization, dedication, courage, adaptability & passion to follow your DREAMS, even if the path is FULL DARK or scary or hectic.
Success is all about 'deeper fulfillment' and happiness that you generate in your life. Always REJOICE THE JOURNEY and Celebrate your SUCCESS.
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him / her. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

In 2020, I was, SAP Global Practice Area Head & Agile Coach - Advanced level, confronted with many different activities, like, handling Multiple Global Projects having Budget MORE THAN $ 400 Million USD, grooming CXO level business executives, Patent activities etc...
I was able to sleep only 1 hour per day. It was overwhelming and it impacted my personal life and my health.” My GOAL is to find happiness in life. Prioritize my daily Professional & Personal life tasks enabling me to perfectly maintain the Equilibrium between my Personal Life & Professional Life.
I had many things to do, but not enough time for them, it looked like everything is important for me and nothing is getting completed. The to-do list keeps on growing and nothing moved to done.

The bigger challenge was to prioritize what is important for me, and what I can leave doing. From where I should start, which is the most important task for me, because of course I can’t finish all work at the same time. And there comes procrastination, confused what I need to complete first, I used to delay things, lets plan something else and do it later….
I met Peter in a global scrum gathering in Bangalore and while talking to him I came to know about a framework which he has co created with Maria, Personal Agility System.
Honestly speaking I was not very sure how effective this framework is, but I decided to give it a try and attended the online course by Peter, Shweta & Sriram. I must tell; I can’t be happier about my decision.

Personal Agility has helped me to understand my priorities and myself better, what matters to me! And rather than keep planning, start doing!
My goal is to find happiness in life. Prioritize my daily Professional & Personal life tasks enabling me to perfectly maintain the Equilibrium between my Personal Life & Professional Life.
The Personal Agility System brought in a new discipline to my life. It helps me not to miss important work, whether personal or professional. I update it every week and look at it every night to see that I did what I intended to do. I am able to sleep now 7 hours / Per day which was just 1 hour per day prior to PA workshop. In Dec 2020 I doubled my income using PAS.

Potential
More than 1000 Billion people are in similar situation now.

All my Family Members are happy using Personal Agility and it brings more disciplines in our life enabling us to become much happier, resilient & self-satisfied.
Having the agile mindset to continuously inspect and adapt by learning from all of you help in understanding how transformative the personal agility is in everyone's life.
Personal Agility enables me to handle distractions, procrastination and helps me be more effective at work, happier in life, resilient. It helps me to figure out what really matters to bring me Closer to my Daily / Weekly / Monthly Goals or to Whom I want to be.
Personal Agility Forces Map Tool helps me to organize and Prioritize TO-DO's according to WHAT really matters.
Personal Agility Stakeholder Canvas Tool helps me to figure out What really matters to my Stakeholders enabling me to meet Stakeholders expectations and to enhance Stakeholders delight.
I celebrated my small cumulative daily wins with my family. And my search said, “Don’t let what you can do every day be stopped because of what you want to do for a week or month!”

Thanks Shweta & Peter for introducing me to the personal agility.

The below tools and techniques of the Personal Agility System helped me achieving my desired outcome:
- What Really Matters (WRM)
- “Life is the ocean” metaphor
- The 6 Questions of PAS
- Celebrate and Choose Event
- PAS Priorities Map and Breadcrumb Trail
- PAS Forces Map
- PAS Alignment Compass
- PAS Stakeholder Canvas.

Among all of these, creating my priorities map with the help of answering the 6 questions was an eye opener experience for me! It helped to know about myself! I was surprised to see ample amount of I was spending on things/works which I am not actually enjoying doing, and the things that are important to me I am not doing justice to them.

I use my priorities map to keep a track on my tasks on a daily and weekly base, to see what the priorities for this week are, and among those what is urgent, and I need to finish today itself.

Having the agile mindset to continuously inspect and adapt by learning from all of you help in understanding how transformative the personal agility is in everyone's life.
If agility means change for everyone else except you, you have started on the wrong foot. Personal agility is the one that helps you to find navigations to "What really matters".
PAS acted as Fuel to the fire and ignited back my quest for Health.

"Never loose clarity and confidence on your path of attaining your goals".
A Bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because bird's trust is NOT on the branch but on her wings.
Always BELIEVE in yourself".

View the below Linkedin Blog to know more
URL - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/reignite-yourself-using-personal-emotional-agility-/

Posted : 30/12/2020 7:18 am

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden