1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
Peter Stevens
(@peter)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Our goal is to develop the MyPersonalAgility.org website into a thriving community where people can discuss and explore applying agility to their own lives. Today we have activated some new features to make communication easier among the community. We have also heard that the site is too noisy, and we are working to turn down the volume, enable better content and give you better control of what notifications you receive!

Today, we turned on the following features

• You can now send and receive private messages in the site. If you get a private message, you’ll be notified by email.
  • You can mention another member in a forum post, and that person will get a private message. To mention someone, just type @-and a few characters from their name, and you will see matching members in a pull-down list. Just choose from the list, and that person will know that they have been mentioned.
  • You can manage your subscriptions in your profile. (Login to the to site, a click on “My Profile” at the bottom of the page.

We are working on better content and less noise

Right now there are two public sections:

• New Chapters. This is a low-volume forum where we (Maria and I) make new chapters and other materials available, and occasionally make other announcements (like this one).
  • Applying Personal Agility. This is where you can discuss your experiences and ask questions about Personal Agility. This will be higher volume.

To lower the noise, we are working on making it easier to unsubscribe. We are still a bit challenged by autoresponders, and are working on that issue as well. For the moment, if something gets through, we it them and unsubscribe the recipients manually.

Each email has instructions for unsubscribing. You need to login. If you are having difficulties unsubscribing, you can request our support group to do it for you.

To improve the content, we have started reaching out to early adopter/evangelists to become moderators of the Applying Personal Agiltiy group to promote, facilitate and moderate the discussions. Great content makes for great discussions and worthwhile reading! Are you one of the early adopters? Could you be interested in being a moderator? If so, please send me message!

Best,
Peter

P.S. You will find the slides to my talk How to do more that matters: From personal satisfaction to professional success are now available on slideshare. Would you like to me talk about Personal Agility to your group, company or organization? I would welcome the opportunity to spread the word!

Posted : 28/10/2017 12:26 pm

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Hidden
Hidden
Hidden